Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer Vacay - Day 31: Face Painting

My kids love dressing up, putting on old Halloween costumes and playing around. They love putting on those fake tattoos and the girls love getting into my make up so I wasn't surprised when it only took about 30 seconds after Aunt Jess brought out the face paints for the line ups to start forming. My kids love getting their faces painted and I think it's one of the few things that they will actually sit still for. It didn't take too long for Grandma to get in there and help out to shorten the line. With the two of them working hard they got through all the cousins and my girls went back for seconds getting big red hearts on their hands. They were pretty happy to be sporting their face art and Madison was very careful with her smiles so that her cheek wouldn't disfigure her little kitty. Also, I had no idea Aunt Jess had such mad skills with the face painting!

ButterflyKitty

No comments:

Post a Comment