Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer Vacay - Day 20: Forts

FortToday was one of those days were I just wasn't feeling too fun. We got home SO late the night before from the mountains and the kid across the street felt like it was important for him to wake us by ringing the doorbell at 6:30am. Anyway, not on my A game but I couldn't not do anything fun so I decided that since the kids had done their school work time they had earned some TV time. To make watching TV something fun they built a fort to watch it in. So that was our fun thing for the day. I guess I thought it was a little lazy on my part but the kids were very, very, thrilled to spend some time watching a cartoon and it was a HUGE bonus to do it in a fort so it served its purpose and tomorrow I'll be re-energized and ready to play hard and excited to share our adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment