Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We Train Them Young

I guess you can never start too young to teach your child to help out around the house. My kids are at that age where they just love doing anything that they see an adult doing, even Madison. Both Brayden and Sydney love it when we let them pull up a chair to the kitchen sink and wash their own dishes! One day Brayden was doing his dishes and he asked me to take a picture of him doing it because he knew that Daddy would want to see it. Madison loves sweeping up things and if I leave the broom or mop out she's all over it! I think it's so cute. Sydney's major cleaning help is washing the walls with wet wipes. She will wash anything with a wet wipe if I let her. She also takes our rags and gets down on her hands and knees and wipes the floor. I would take a picture of this except it makes me feel too guilty considering I don't even get on my hands and knees to do the floor and here is my 4 year old doing the entire kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure Syd would use that picture to her advantage later in life.... but I still kinda want to see one. You could run a great cleaning service!

    ReplyDelete