Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bacolod City

I really don't mean to sound harsh or offend any of you Bacolodians BUT I do know you Philippines love America oh so much that yes, even spam is considered a delicacy here (I think I just puked in my mouth a bit) but I think you took it just a little too far with the City Hall. OK, so the USA gave you back your independence and yes they provide a lot of oversea jobs that finically benefit a lot Filipino families but the world really only needs one white house.
City HallFountain
Although I do admit it is pretty and peaceful. The kids loved running around on the grass and around the fountain, climbing up to play by the flagpole. It was nice to get out to somewhere different without getting too many stares and let Madison roam and explore without being mauled!
But in early Canada Day fashion... it could use a little Canadian flavour :P
Canadian Parlament

No comments:

Post a Comment