Thursday, June 24, 2010

Scoot

I think that since Ryan has been doing more of an office job he's been feeling like his hands have gotten a little too soft for comfort. The need to get some black under the fingernails and renew those calluses on the palms won over and he went out to buy himself a toy to bring back out that mechanic genius he's been hiding.
Ryan bought a 125CC scooter that doesn't run, is completely rusted and well, to be honest, looks a little scary. This scooter is to be mine once Ryan has felt it's in satisfactory condition. It's black right now but I'm hoping for a finished product that looks a little pink with some sparkly streamers, oh and of course a basket I can put our groceries in!

He brings home this scooter yesterday around dinner time and only a few hours later it's stripped and ready for a closer look. I think the best part of all this was how the driveway looked this morning when I went out to take some shots of my new ride; The kids all had their bikes upside down because last night while daddy was working on his bike they were working on theirs right beside him. Too cute!!
Family Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment