Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First Day of SY 2008-2009

Well June 10th marks the day of the new school year! The kids were all ready to head to school this morning in their uniforms and backpacks. Brayden is in the Panda Bear class which is equivalent to pre-kinder level (preschool) and Sydney is in Gummi Bears which is a pre-nursery level. Brayden was a little hesitant at first to go in but once his backpack was in his cubby hole he was fine! Sydney strolled right into the classroom and started playing with the toys.
Of course we had to take the "first day of school" pictures with the kids:
Awww, how cute! poser hug

Here is the token picture ready for school at the front door shot with a super cute picture that Brayden our master photographer son took!
Can you tell they're related!?

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I know I say this EVERYTIME but I cannot get over their little uniforms! Those are so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love your children! They are so cute!

    Brayden is a frickin' amazing photographer, too. I'm so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait -- I really liked the spaghetti post pictures but those disappeared, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite post, by the way. I love all the photos. Even though you're missing.

    ReplyDelete