Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Best Mom and Wife anyone could ever ask for!!


Hi everyone, This is Ryan Beattie, the husband to Meghan. I am definitely not a blogger but I thought that I would hack into Meghan’s account and let everyone know the kind of person that I am married to.

I would be lying if a said that it was as easy and just as good as what snow white had after she got married living happily ever after. But then again, I never read that snow white had to make a decision to live 7000miles away from her family where its common to drive by pig heads that are being sold in the street. Or a place where you cant find real sour cream to save your life. It has been a hard couple of years and no doubt has put some added stresses into our live being in this situation. Meg has always been the kind of wife that even after a argument (which never happens ☺) and things are still a little heated she’ll go to the grocery store thinking about the things that I really like and would make me happy if only I had “this” in the fridge. That is just the kind of person that that she is. She will always put her family first, in making sure that mine and the kids needs are met before her own. I must say that sometimes it is a smidge frustrating to be married to her because she will remember the smallest detail that I say and file it in her brain until an occasion such as Christmas or my birthday and then or make it and say, “I know you mention that it would be nice to have this 7 months ago so I bought it. I don’t know how she does it. It makes me look like a jerk because first of all I will have to set an alert in my phone 2 days before so that I don’t miss it and second, when it come to buying something my stress levels go way up because I know that pretty candle that is on sale in Robinsons department store might not cut it.
She is a very active mom and anyone can see the love that she has for her kids. Meg and I have never been the kind of parents to buy a toy or balloon for our kids just because they are on the floor of the grocery store as if their a little dreams have been ripped them and there is no reason go on in this cruel world. Which by the way, also has never happened… we have perfect kids. But she’ll think of the neatest things to do with them whether it be a craft that she googled or just taking them to the pool so they can burn off needed energy.
In short, Meg loves her family very deeply and will give to the point where there is nothing left. She can always bounce back with just a pack a Hershey’s toffee and almond chocolate nuggets and a back rub. I love her very much and I am so grateful for everything she does for our family. I know that our kids love her as well because you can see how excited they get when mommy pulls up from going to the store and daddy is left to babysit. She really is a selfless person, nurturing, thoughtful, and loving. She is a great wife and a wonderful mother and we love her so much. Thanks Meg for all you do for our Family.

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWW.....so sweet!! :) How nice to dedicate a post to how wonderful your wife is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're my favourite Brother - in - law, Ryan. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right , she is a great person and we are so lucky to have her in our family. You are kind of great too. I love you both

    ReplyDelete
  4. How romantic. You are great Meg, keep up the love.
    Les

    ReplyDelete