Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Vacay - Day 18: Free Bowling

BowlingI am all over the word free, especially when it's followed by the word 'bowling.' Galaxy Bowl here in Lethbridge has offered kids free bowling until September and up to 4 adults, 2 games a day for $25! We totally split the adult summer pass with Ry's brother and wife and got us some bowling coupons. Sweet action. I had been waiting for a rainy day to use them and since the weather has been pretty much amazing every single day we hadn't even thought of bowling yet. Finally a cooler day came our way and off to Galaxy we went to use our first set of coupons. It was perfect. There was only one other group there and the five of us took up one lane with bumpers so the kids didn't get discouraged with gutter balls. So great. It was fun and even though the balls were ridiculously heavy for our lightweights they did pretty great. Brayden even bowled over 100 and got himself a strike and spare but even though he bowled so amazingly I have to say I came out on top and whipped out some mad skills from somewhere! Even though Ryan might kill me I had to post this picture of him making his bowling face. Haha. Well I guess this isn't his bowling face, it's more his I know you're taking a picture of me and I can't be normal for a camera so this is what you get face. Enjoy and I hope you have yourself a little chuckle.

1 comment: