Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Vacay - Day 14: Cousins, Sand and Water

It was another perfect day to be outside, so, that's what we did. We played in the yard in the morning, watering our almost ripe raspberries and hand washing the mini van until it was absolutely streak free. After we came in for our lunch we packed up and headed to the beach, back to Park Lake to play in the sand and water. The kids had so much fun there earlier in the week that it was a no brainer to head back. This time we called the cousins to come and join in our fun plans because it's always more fun when you have people to share it with. Today was so much more fun. All my kids were so pumped to have their cousins there to play with and they played hard. Madison had so much more fun today with all the extra encouragement to swim. At first I had to go out with her but shortly after that she was out there with Brayden and KS watching after her and I got to sit back, watch and chat with my sister in laws. I just love seeing so many genuine smiles on my kids faces!
SwimmingSmiles

No comments:

Post a Comment