Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer Vacay - Day 52: Happy Birthday To Me

I love birthdays. The only bummer about my birthday this year was having to be at church at 9am. That meant no sleeping in and no yummy crepes for breakfast. Also Ryan got back from his man camp way later then he thought so our date got cancelled and he had no time to prep anything so the kids didn’t even know it was my birthday. Epic fail. Thankfully my dad is amazing and had us over for my birthday dinner which is pretty much the best birthday present you could give me anyway. Free food, no cooking and no clean up. Also for my birthday my dad gave me this beautiful ring that was my birthstone and had belonged to his mom. I have never met my Grandma because she died before my mom and dad were married so it was really, really special to get a piece of jewelry that belonged to her. I don’t really do bling but it’s perfect, simple and elegant.
Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment