Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer Vacay - Day 56: Ice, Water Guns and Toys

StartWater Guns
Last night I had taken a few of the kids smaller toys and froze them into a block of ice. I brought it out and the kids stared at it few seconds trying to figure out what to do with it. While they contemplated I went and filled up some water guns with hot water and handed them to 3 smiling faces. They got right to business squirting like crazy! They were squirting so fast that it felt like I was constantly filling up these guns. I got smart and took a big water jug outside with us so we weren't wasting time running through the house. It actually took a lot longer to work through the ice then I thought. Maddy got a little bored of squirting and just stood there waiting for the others to do the work for her.
ProgressWorking Hard
Once they got their toys out they sat down and ate the left over ice chunks. I'm pretty sure that was the best part for them. They love their ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment