Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summer Vacay - Day 54: Whoop Up Parade

Balloon ButterflyToday was another parade day. Unfortunately for us the Whoop Up Days parade does not throw candy. Being the third parade of the season already and the first to not throw candy my kids weren’t into it. We walked down to sit with family and they liked being with the cousins at first but sitting on a hard curb lost it’s appeal quick. We waited it out as long as we could before I decided if my 32 year old self was done my poor kids were probably well done so we left. The best part of the parade was learning that tonight kids eat free at Montana’s. I was really unmotivated to think of something to eat so it was a done deal. When Ryan got home from work we took off for a dinner date with the kids. They got free balloon art to play with while they waited for their food along with being able to colour on the tables. Total win!

Balloon Sword

No comments:

Post a Comment