Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer Vacay - Day 62: Overwhelmed

Today I took a personal day from our summer vacation fun. I just could not, for the life of me, get myself together enough today for some type of planned activity. I pretty much kicked the kids outside and tried to pack and clean the best that I could. It seems we have so much going on that I have no family around to help pack the house. I try to keep the blog up beat and don’t use it to vent or complain but today I’m feeling like I’m a lot in over my head with moving, trying to finalize a place to live, finding a good renter for our place, get done the small reno’s around the house before we go and do it while my three little kids just want to have summer fun (and who can blame them?). So what did the kids do today during their unsupervised outside time? I’m not too sure but I was able to take these cute little pictures when I did peel myself away from packing.
StryderMaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment