Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Summer Vacay - Day 55: Sleepover

Today Ryan owed me a date for my birthday so I booked a pair of tickets to the New West Theatre show and we used a gift certificate to go for a nice dinner at Firestone. I was pretty excited to go out and relax without the kids for the evening. The kids went to my moms for a sleepover where they get to eat ice cream, watch movies and get smothered with attention. Even the dog plays with them non stop. While the kids were having fun at Nana and Papa's, Ryan and I had a great night. Dinner was good and the New West Theatre show was fantastic. It was so funny this year, we both laughed out loud numerous times and the music was amazing. I just love all their cheesy jokes and ability to make fun of themselves and audience. If you've never been to one of the shows (at the Yates) then you need to go. It's a semi-annual thing, every summer and Christmas and they are different every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment