Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer Vacay - Day 46: Craft Stores

Crafts!Nothing too much went on today. The kids were pretty excited to tell me all about their amazing weekend in Invermere and I got to show off my awesome marathon medal and sadly had to admit to them that it I didn't get it because I won but because I finished. Didn't feel like I was so awesome after seeing them realize I didn't win but whatever, it quickly passed and I remembered I did it. To celebrate everyones great weekends we went to Michaels to pick up a couple off different crafts for them to do over the next couple of weeks. Going into the craft store for the 4 of us is like walking into a candy store. The children seem to love it as soon much as I do which only makes it more fun. After we picked out a couple things and got a few ideas we made our way home to go over our new toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment