Monday, July 16, 2007

Finally, up and running

Well after a long black out I finally think I might have sorted out some of the problems my website was having. Hopefully this will be just the same but it's going to take some time. What happened was I was working on the website and went outside to do some laundry, I came back and somehow Sydney and Brayden had started deleting all the files for the webpage including my backup.... so here I am trying to fix it little by little.
I hope that everyone will enjoy it just as much as before, please be patient while I'm trying to figure everything out.
I have a tonne of stories to share that everyone missed out on while the page was down so as soon as I get a good chunk of time I will start to get everyone back up to pace with everything!

3 comments:

  1. I'm here for you during your blogging botch-ups! I think I will be smarter this time and add you to my favorites instead of relying on my memory to find you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back up again! I was missing your pictures and stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, its Mom, how do you go back to your earlier entries. I tried to show Tim the earlier entries and could not go further than want was shown on just the one page?

    ReplyDelete