Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer Vacay - Day 45: Vroom Vroom

This morning we woke up, packed up and started our long drive home. We stopped briefly in Langly B.C. to see the LDS Temple, took a few pictures and got back on the road.
Vancouver Temple
It was a long, slow ride and we stopped plenty so I could get out and move my legs a bit. My worst fear was having them cramp up after the run yesterday. One pit stop we made was at the Dutchman Dairy Farm in Sicamous and bought some fresh B.C. peaches and banana peppers to make some BBQ sauce with and another was at the Last Spike, where the last spike was put into the Canadian Railway line.
WorkingHot Stuff
After 12 long hours in the car I was thrilled to be home and in my own bed. To just let my body stretch out and fall asleep. Weekend = Success

No comments:

Post a Comment