Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kids Are The Cutest When ...

It's no secret that I think my kids are cute. I only think that because they are ... cute, that is. The thing is that there is a time of day when my kids are always at their cutest. When the moon is in the sky, they are all tucked into their beds and this peaceful quiet calmness settles through out the house and dreams fill my little ones heads, that is when my kids are at their cutest. No creases in their brow, no frowns on their faces, no dinner smeared across their cheeks, just perfection.
A couple days ago I was skyping with my sister and the older kids were outside playing. Maddy was a little angry with me for making her stay inside but sadly she just can't do everything they can. She quickly got over it and cuddled up to her blanket at my feet. Kaitlyn and I had been chatting for a while when I realized Maddy had been super quiet. She's a pretty loud kid. I looked down and found her sleeping curled up at my feet like a dog with her little thumb in her mouth. SO cute. She must have been out cold because even when I moved her upstairs to her bed she just stretched out her legs and was dead to the world.
Sleeping

1 comment: