Friday, March 25, 2011

My Family

Sea Wall
For the last couple years Ryan's brother has put together a family calendar for the Beattie's. Each family has a couple months dedicated to them with their pictures collaged onto it, he does a really great job. The first year he did it he asked us for pictures and I sent some off no problem but when he got back to me asking for more pictures of all of us together I realized that we only had 1 or 2 pictures of us as an entire family. Kind of sad eh!?
Ever since then I've tried to get more shots of all 5 us together. It's tough work to get 5 people looking in the same direction with picture worthy faces but I think that we've gotten much better at over the last few years. It does however usually mean that I set the timer on the camera and run into the picture, smooth out my hair and smile. Thankfully Ryan had one of his many moments of pure genius for the picture above where no one had to be looking at the camera, or smiling! All I had to do was set the timer, sprint to the sea wall and high jump on to it before the flash went off. It only took 3 times!

No comments:

Post a Comment