Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bang Bang

I'm not sure if anyone remembers this post where Ryan bought himself an airsoft gun. He had such dreams for the gun; destroying the dogs and cats that got into our trash, man bonding in the jungle while they shot at eachother and of course staring at the green laser pointing from the gun to it's target. Well I have to say that from the 6 times I saw him use that gun his dreams went unfullfilled so when he suddenly started talking about selling this gun for a new hand gun style airsoft gun I was a little shocked. Why does he want a new gun when he doesn't even use the one he already owns? Stupid Silly me, apparently it went so unused because it was too big. Of course! It makes sense? Yes, No? :S Men! I'll never understand so instead of asking him to help me understand I just did the old smile and nod trick. Well a few Saturdays ago Ryan wakes up to go to 'work' and hops on his motorbike and off he goes. He comes home a little while later sporting this:
New Toy
Well, welcome to the family new airsoft gun. I hope you get used more then the one before you! One thing is for sure ... Ryan loves walking around the sub division with this beauty shoved in his pants searching for stray helpless animals.

2 comments:

  1. "Go ahead make my day, kitty"
    You had better not let Maddy see you do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does he really shoot stray animals? Um... that's not right...

    On a positive note, the sunset is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete