Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's Officially Summer Vacation!

On Saturday the kids had their school concert to end the year. It was all about how they are proud to be Pinoy (Filipino). My kids were each born in Canada and hold a Canadian passport BUT they all have spent the majority of their lives in the Philippines so I guess they could kind of pass of Pinoy? I'm not too sure exactly how it all wrapped up together as far as costumes but Maddy was a lawyer, Sydney a ballerina and Brayden a boxer basketball player. Easy costumes for the first time ever at this school so I was pretty pumped.
It was fun. There were four different levels performing at the concert and we had kids in 3 of those 4 'grades' so it was pretty entertaining. I can remember Brayden's first year Christmas concert and out of the 8 different performances he was apart of 2 of them. Boring. We loved the few minutes he was up there but the rest of it was just painful. This year was a totally different experience. They were so cute up there. Both Sydney and Brayden rocked their moves and even Madison started to get into it shaking her hips and clapping her hands. I have to say ... SUCCESS!

2 comments:

  1. I super like it! Sydney is so beautiful with her balerina costume and Brayden a handsome basketball player... Lawyer Maddy so amazing....

    ReplyDelete