Saturday, February 20, 2016

Something New

Naina'sYesterday for date night Ryan wanted to try out this burger place he's heard about named Naina's Diner. He said that from the outside it looks like a dive but a few different people had told him it has the best burgers in Calgary so we took the trip into the city hoping it would be worth it. When we got there I was super nervous to go in for two reasons; 1) It's in a sketchy part of town and 2) It was dead, zero customers. Thankfully the guy working the till was great and explained how the menu worked and before we were finished ordering there was a line up behind us which put me at ease.
Apparently the thing to order is the stuffed burger. I got cheese, onion and bacon stuffed into my patty while Ryan went with macaroni & cheese and bacon. They were huge as you can see from the picture and I was stuffed beyond comfort afterwards. I did have to give my last 3 bites to Ryan, it was just too much meat for little me. The burgers were alright. I'm not sure if it was price we paid or the build up to them being the best in Calgary but for me it was ok lang (just alright). The service was great and the staff super friendly I think I just like my burger more saucy then huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment