Monday, February 22, 2016

2 Kids Down, 1 To Go

I'm so proud of these two completed their Swim Kids Level 10! It's the highest level which means no more swimming lessons for these two. I am so excited for multiple reasons, all selfish. Firstly, we opted to put the two older kids together in private lessons giving them 2:1 time with an instructor. This cost us more then the normal lesson BUT it allowed them to work through as many badges as their skill allowed instead of just the one level they registered for. They both love swimming and I spoke to their previous instructor to figure out if it would be worth the extra money it would cost and decided that not only would it be worth the money but that it would cut down on my evenings spent poolside watching them. Therefore I'm excited I saved quite a bit of money long term and saved myself a lot of free nights! Plus it just confirmed to me that my kids are amazing little fish swimmers. Now I think I'll just have to wait 3 more years and do the same thing with Maddy, knocking off all the levels in one go.
BraydSyd

No comments:

Post a Comment