Friday, June 3, 2011

Who Eats Who?

So I love this picture. I think i'm going to start a new series in my blog about the cool things I see in the local grocery stores. I think that for my Filipino readers these are just every day scenes but for people who have yet had the privilege of grocery shopping in the Philippines I thought you'd enjoy it. This particular picture was shot 1 1/2 weeks ago when my dad was here visiting us at SM mall in Bacolod. They usually have a pretty fish display on the corner but this one was by far my favourites so far.
Fish
The one picture I'm sad I never got was the mouse sitting on the spaghetti noodles at a Gaisano City grocery store. By the time I pulled my phone out of my purse to snap the shot he'd run off onto the other side of the aisle. Hopefully next time I'll be faster on my feet and not so shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment