Friday, June 10, 2011

Maddy's New Trick

So Madison is going through the terrible two's right now. I have to admit that she's seems to be less stubborn and strong willed then Sydney which is a relief (knock on wood). She definitely has her moments though and we seem to have those day where I wish bedtime was immediately following nap time but we're making it out alive. Thankfully she seems to respond well to logical consequence and when told she needs to make a choice, for example give mom back her phone or go sit time out, she mostly chooses the better choice. Lately when I start to tell her she's making a bad choice she pulls one of these:
I'm Not Listening
She gets this goofy half grin on her face and she shuts her eyes. Remember when you were really young and when you closed your eyes and couldn't see someone you thought they couldn't see you either (I hope i'm not the only one who thought that)? I'm pretty sure that's what she's doing. She's ignoring me and trying to disappear on me! She's 2 years old and already giving me the silent treatment. Is this foreshadowing? If so ... help me ... please.

No comments:

Post a Comment