Monday, June 13, 2011

OINK

On our way from church yesterday the kids and I took a trycicad ... a bicycles with a sidecar. The kids love it and it's really a special treat for them. Me on the other hand find it rather annoying. It's a super bumpy ride and my butt is sore by the end of it. Every single jeepney that drives by slows down and yells at us some type of hilarious to them statement (like "hey Joe" or "you like that white boy?") while our kids copy them and yell "HEY JOE!" to all the people staring at us. Between the yelling, the staring and bumps my brain was exploding in my skull. Even Madison was getting into it and waving and saying HI to all her fans.
We successfully made it to the gates of our subdivision when we started to hear this crazy noise. I could have sworn it was a pig. All at the same time Brayden, Sydney and I looked towards the noise and saw this massive pig! I quickly paid our bike driver and we went over to the pig and took a few pictures. The kids just loved it! Later that afternoon Ryan and I had to run out quickly to the church and brought Madison with us. When she spotted the main gate she remember there was a pig there and started snorting away. Sadly the beast was gone. He was pretty amazing.
Big PigPig

2 comments: