Saturday, June 11, 2011

Who Can Refuse Those Eyes

You know puppy dog eyes. Those cute big eyes that look up at you at the pet store and say "Love me, please take me home" and they are hard to refuse. Or your kids ... sometimes they just give you this look and it's all in their eyes. They've done something wrong but they look up at you with their eyes while their face is sort of looking down, their forehead creased slightly. It's the secret weapon.
Well I saw those eyes today in the grocery store fish display ... this fish was looking up at me with his sad puppy dog eyes saying "Please don't eat me, I really don't taste that good."
So we listened and kept on walking:
Sad Fish EyesSomeones Getting Creative
One other thing that I wanted to share with you all is the love for Spam over here. It's a delicacy. Honestly I don't understand the craze but they even have fake spam... fake spam. What's spam? Fake meat. So what's fake spam? Fake, fake meat. YUM!
Spam Aisle

1 comment: