Saturday, June 23, 2012

Shopping: Daddy Style

Now that Sydney is a dirt biking pro she needs a real helmet, not just a bicycle helmet. Ryan also told the kids that they could get some cool biker gloves for their hands because Syd was complaining that after 6 hours of driving her hands were sore. So off they went to the store to shop for biker stuff. *Ryan's dreams come true* In their excitement to shop they didn't realize how early it was so the stores weren't open yet. To waste some time Ryan took the kids to Henderson Lake where they climbed and collected crayfish claws.
TankCrayfish
Once enough time had been spent running off energy they made their way back to the store to do their shopping. Now when Ryan got the Hayabusa I was able to get a full faced helmet. When asked what my preference was I said, "Pink." I was then told that wasn't an option because it would be a helmet I shared with my son since we have the exact same head size. Bummer. How jealous was I when Sydney came home with this:
I was pretty envious but the look on her face when she came around the corner to show me and was wearing it knowing how fab she looked in hot pink made it ok with me that she has a way cooler helmet then me. You gotta let the kids win sometimes, her time to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment