Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bare Bear Bum

Bear BumWe had my youngest niece (AB) for the weekend so her parents could get away for their anniversary. Everything went smoothly, the kids got along, she slept great and she ate everything put in front of her. Sunday morning we had no problems getting all the kids dressed and ready for church in time so no worries, right? Well when we arrived in the church parking lot I remembered that for the first time in over a year I needed to pack diapers in the church bag and I didn't! Giving Ryan a brief worried look and him returning with some 'good luck' eyes we got out of the van and off we went. Well we were almost an hour in and AB jumps off my lap to pick something off the floor in front of her. Bending over Ryan catches a glimpse of something big and brown on her bum. Worst nightmare come true! Did AB crap herself into a blowout not even half way through church? He sure thought so and the look on his face was priceless. Actually, I would pay money to see the horror and fright in those eyes again because I knew it was just a big brown bear on her bum. She a bear bum, get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment