Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Vacay - Day 1

Water BalloonsI decided that my kids love being around me and I'm not too sure when they are going to prefer spending summer hanging out with their friends so I'm going to make the most of this summer. My goal is to do something fun, different, and blog worthy each day. It doesn't have to take up the whole day, but just be something we don't usually do that every one can participate in. Along with that we have to do some educational work sheets to earn time on electronics. So 30 minutes of work gives you 30 minutes of TV or whatever you choose. Good goal? We'll see how it goes ... So to start of our summer vacation Day 1 is brought to you by WATER BALLOONS. I bought these tiny balloons at Walmart a few months ago when they were on for $2. They came with two tap attachments so it screws right onto the outside water tap where you can control the water flow into the balloon. The tip of the attachment is the perfect size for the small balloons and it made filling them up very easy. We didn't break a single balloon which is a bonus! They've been sitting on the kitchen counter ever since taunting us. It was loads of fun but if I had a complaint it would be that water balloons just don't last too long. I only have about a thousand balloons left so I'm thinking on a nice hot day I'll just sneak away and fill a couple hundred and attack. For today the kids got a good taste of how cold the water is coming out of the garden hose! It was slightly above freezing, they are definitely hard core water ballooners.

Balloon BitingBalloon Chucking

No comments:

Post a Comment