Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Love People That Make My Life Easier

Gift BagWith our crazy lives and bouncing back and forth from places we had to submit some papers to the government to, um, prove that we are legal guardians of our children. A small part of that documentation needed were forms from their school to be signed as true copies. I didn't really think would be a big deal but the secretary of the school refused to do such a thing which meant I needed to acquire quite a few additional documents in their place. Thankfully, under the suggestion of a friend, I emailed the school principal late that night who returned my message before the start of school the next day saying the papers were signed and ready for me to pick up. This saved me so much time and stress I really wanted to thank her and let her know somehow how much she had done for me, especially after the secretary was so short and rude about it. I bought her a few chocolates and made this cute little whatever it is to put them in along with a Thank You note. I think it turned out perfectly, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment