Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Kindergarten Graduate

She did it. She made her way to grade school! I no longer have to do noon pick up ... for a couple years at least anyway. My little girl will be going to school all day long in September. What does she think of that? Well, she's most excited that she will get to take a lunch box with her. She is so ready to be going all day. No fear and she loves to learn. By the end of the summer I know she'll be reading (she's reading easy sentences now) and ready to tackle new challenges. For a quiet little thing she sure is strong willed and determined to be able to do everything Brayden can. Congratulations to my beautiful girl. You sure make me proud to be your mom.
Grad

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes she looks so old there! Such a "girl". I can't wait for her to use the lunchbox, either!

    ReplyDelete