Saturday, July 2, 2011

No Bathtub ... No Big Deal

We've only had one house in the 4 different houses lived in during our time in the Philippines that had an actual bath tub. No nice long soaks in the hot soothing water ... actually our first house didn't even have heated water, brrr (I'm such a wimp I know). Well when you have a baby you need a tub. When you have kids you need a place where you can dump them and let them splash for a half hour while you just sit there regrouping so we bought a wash basin, the biggest wash basin we could find.
They love it so who cares, right! We use it to plug the massive drain and fill up the entire shower area although the tub water is so much warmer then the excess spillage it's a fun time for all. I think it's pretty genius actually but I have to admit that it's a little too small for me and I'm really looking forward to a nice, long, hot bath when we get back to Canada!!

2 comments:

  1. We don't have a tub either. Natalie just takes showers an always has. At least she's not scared of water spraying in her face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't.Take.Madison.Seriously. So funny.

    ReplyDelete