Monday, July 4, 2011

Mommy Maddy

Cuddle TimeSydney got this talking, drinking, peeing doll that she just loves. It sings, hugs you, tells you jokes and pees in a diaper. It really pee's and I know this because it pee'd on me. It has these huge eyes that blink at you that are irresistible for little girls fingers to resist! Maddy has tried to slowly adopt this baby and takes advantage of any down time Sydney gives her baby. She loves to turn her on and play with her. She sings along to all the little songs and responds to the babies questions along with a lot of hugs, kisses and pokes to the blinking eyes. Sometimes in a quiet moment at home I will find her laying on the couch or on the floor giving this baby hugs and kisses. It's just so cute. The last time I caught her on the couch being a mommy to this baby I grabbed the camera and tried to sneak a few pictures of her because I wanted to share Maddy's cuteness with the world.

Cooing at the BabyCute Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment