Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day To All You Ladies Out There

Mother's Day 2012I think it's nice that one day every year our children are required to outwardly appreciate the women in their lives and what they do for them. I'm pretty fortunate, my kids are pretty good any given day of the year, but still it's nice to have one day to be spoiled a little bit. This year Brayden and Ryan made me crepes stuffed with whipped cream and strawberries for breakfast along with the cards and crafts from them all. It was yummy. After breakfast we headed to church where all the women were given flowers and a cookie or muffin and so the spoiling continued. We spent the afternoon visiting the grandma's to make sure each one of them knew that they were too appreciated and loved. It was hot, sunny and thankfully we got to spend it relaxing outside. It was a nice day but it's pretty amazing to have three cute kids care about me so much and make me thankful each day that they are in my life. I'm pretty blessed to have the family that I have, I sure do love them ... even when they're rotten. So thanks to my kiddo's for spoiling me and letting me know that you love me and to all the important ladies in my life; Happy Mother's Day to you as well. I hope you felt equally as loved as I did!

Mother's Day 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment