Sunday, May 6, 2012

Craftiness

So who loves Pinterest? Well I sure do. I love stealing other peoples genius craft ideas and making them my own. I've been able to use so many cool little storage ideas for my girls Barbie's, the kids rooms and make some yummy treats. I love sitting down and making things, my problem is that it's hard for me to come up with an idea but if someone else has already done that then I'm good to go! For my friends wedding I wanted to make her something so it was a little more personal because I think she's pretty special but I had no idea what to do so I went to Pinterest for help and this is what I was able to create for her and her new hubby:
cardinsideEnvelope
Her wedding colours were the purple, blue and gold from a peacocks feather and so I used a nice blueish purple paper to make the envelope with a cute little stamp of a bride and groom with gold embossing powder on it. I thought it turned it out so perfectly! I also used their engagement photos to make the blocks thanks to gel medium and the fact that they had such great pics only made it turn out better then I hoped. Now I want to make some for myself, when I get time ...
Photo BlocksWedding Date

No comments:

Post a Comment