Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Biker Babe

Well, the progression on Scoot has been coming along smoothly since we got back to Bacolod. Ryan has been using his talent to piece by piece swap the old, rusty, broken equipment with new, shiny and working replacements. For me even just by looking at it i've been able to notice some of the small changes like the nice new tires and the sparkling new air filter. I'm aware that there has been so much more going on with this bike then just those 2 changes because Ryan keeps having to run out mid work to find a new part which he explains before jumping on his bike and taking off.
I have to admit that I'm really excited for it to be completed and I can take it out for quick trips to the grocery store when I'm only picking up a few things. Maybe we could get 'his' and 'hers' license plates so that if we go out cruising together everyone will know that Ryan's taken.
I got to take it out for a quick ride around the sub division this afternoon which was great. Unfortunately the brakes aren't working so I couldn't go too fast and really have that wind blowing through my hair!
After I was done Ryan took it out with the three kids in tow before parking it back in the driveway. The kids just LOVE riding on Scoot.

1 comment:

  1. Meghan you com eup with the best music. I think it will be leathers next

    ReplyDelete