Saturday, August 21, 2010

So I'm 30

Well nothing too much going on around these parts this past week other my birthday. I've now entered into the 30's or as I would like to refer to them as my PRIME years. I have heard that some people had a difficult time dealing with the face that they were now 30 for me it's just all the same. Not to brag or anything but I feel like i've done pretty good for myself in these past 30 years. Played a lot of sports, seen a lot of the world, enjoyed what I took in school and what i've done with it, made quite the amazing family and learned so much about what it means for me to be happy. I don't know if feeling like you've accomplished a lot makes reaching such a milestone so much more enjoyable but as far as I can figure if the first 30 years got me this far I can't wait to see where I am in another 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment