Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MY Our Completed Bike

I'm so excited to say that the bike once called "Scoot" is now complete! I can't believe it. Ryan did such a great job, he got her all cleaned up, she's now re-wired, new custom muffler, all new lights and grips, new seat leather and of course a new paint job. There is so much more that he did to this bike that I don't even know about but it has proven to be quite the transformation:

The Back End
The Old Back EndThe New Back End

The Side View
The Old Side ViewThe New Side View


The Guts
The Old GutsThe New Guts


Now that I've seen the potential of the bike and how great of a job Ryan did restoring it I no longer think that the name Scoot applies. I have no idea what she'll be called but we'll be working on it.
I have always thought it was so kind and selfless of Ryan to build me my own bike although now that it's finished i'm not too surprised that the last few nights he's chosen to take MY bike into work instead of his bike. His excuse is that he needs to drive the bike for at least a week to make sure that it's reliable enough for me to take it out on my own. Seems like genuine concern but I have to admit that i'm a little suspicious and not totally convinced of his motives... not that I blame him, the bike rocks!
The Bike

1 comment:

  1. OH.MY.GOODNESS!! This thing rocks!! Oh Megs, you're gonna be lookin' so cool on that thing! Get a matching helmet!! I love the paint colour too (my personal choice). Tell Ry that I want one for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete