Friday, July 18, 2014

Face Painting Ryan

Mad SkillsWhile we were at the Calgary Stampede earlier this summer we stood in this outrageously long line just so the kids could get their faces painted. I should clarify that by faces I mean part of one cheek. It was crazy. THEN, maybe an hour later we were in a different section of the stampede and they were doing face painting in the 30*C heat and my kids turned to us and asked if they could stand in that line for more face painting!
Ryan decided that he was going to start painting their faces at home so that when we would go out to places like this our kids wouldn't feel compelled to stand in long lines in extreme heat for a picture that Ryan could do better. This was his start:

Indian PrincessRainbow
ButterflyKitty

Creepy


I think that they all look absolutely amazing but there was the one that was super freaky. I'm not sure Brayden agreed to it but it is really cool in it's own way .... cool but creepy.







1 comment:

  1. Brayden's has left me in tears!! The others are amazing!

    ReplyDelete