Sunday, July 20, 2014

All Good Things Must End

Sunday morning I woke up with a lot less energy then my kids did. I don't know how they always seem ready to go but I just could not talk my body into functioning. Thankfully it didn't seem like I was the only one not in a hurry to get started and we got to sit around for a little bit before getting breakfast ready. One of the kids got out the bubbles and they started running after them. Just watching all these kids run around giggling after these bubbles put a smile on my face. Life is good.
BubblesBubbles Bring Joy
After breakfast the adults separated from the kids for a little church lesson. Beattie church ended with a performance from the kids telling us a story from the Book of Mormon. I'm pretty sure that my kids favourite church lessons are Grandma's when we camp and already are looking forward to next years lesson! Who would love to make weapons and play war?
churchChurch

BaseballBy the time church was finished the sun was out, it was nice and warm and I was ready for a nap. One of the Beatties had to leave for a bit Sunday morning so we lounged around while we waited for them to return. We weren't going to get lunch started without them and so we packed up the best we could so we would be able to leave not too long after we ate. We had a longer drive home then the others and we don't drive very fast with our set up but thankfully with all the food consumed over the weekend I was pretty sure I wouldn't have to worry about cooking dinner.
I turned into a zombie and just laid in the sun so I was grateful that Chris was willing to play baseball with my kids! I'm pretty sure that this was Maddy's first time ever swinging a baseball bat! Thanks Chris.
Ater gorging myself once again on amazing food we cleaned up camp and everyone got loaded up and we started towards home. It was a pretty boring drive with the exception of the crazy storm that crept up on us, blinded us for 1 minute and left us with them amazing double rainbow!

Double Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment