Monday, November 14, 2011

First Real Snow

Our Shovelers
A little while ago we bought the kids some snow shovels of their own at Toys R Us. They've been pretty excited to try them out but other then the littlest skiff of snow there hadn't been anything shovel worthy. Finally that first legit snow fell from the sky and as soon as the kids were home from school they were outside shovelling away. They were out and then in and then back out some more making the absolute most of the snow fall. I finally had to force them inside because we were going to families for dinner. I have to say that for $5/shovel it was the best $10 i've spent in a long time.
Hopefully this excitement doesn't dwindle as the real cold sets in and the snow gets old but I guess I should just be happy and thankfully take what I can get. Besides it's the middle of November already!

No comments:

Post a Comment