Friday, May 6, 2011

Time Flies

Wow! I can't believe it's been a week since I sat down to write something. It really doesn't feel that long. I guess we've been busy hanging out. It's not like we haven't done anything note worthy ... because a lot of strange and random things have happened, I just haven't been motivated to write about them for some reason.

Well I thought I'd share some highlights of the week:

*We went to Thor last weekend. It rocked. I loved it. Go see it.
*Our wedding anniversary was on Tuesday! 8 years. Pretty good day. Got 2 dozen roses with some chocolate, went out for a fab dinner as a family. It was a nice day.
*A bat flew into me and knocked the wind out of me on one of my morning runs.
AND some moron this morning at 4AM starts driving around with a megaphone yelling "good morning, good morning" and going off on some rant about something. It woke up all the kids. It was a really long morning and I think I'm going to kill that guy. I've memorized his voice into my memory and when I hear it again .... he'd better watch out.

The nice thing about this week has been that it's been a little overcast the last 2 days so we've been able to play outside and go for nice walks without killing ourselves in the heat!

2 comments:

  1. hi beattie family.

    if you guys are craving for authetic italian cuisine cooked by someone from the old country, i would recommend Chef Carmine Cucina @ Pearl Manor Hotel

    Ramos-Lacson Sts. BS Aquino Drive (near Focus call center) #(034)433-5091...

    we went there yesterday and we were satisfied at the authenticity of its offers... i shall be posting my review soon in may blog so stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's amazing your kids are not spoiled into spending their lives on playstation, computers and other technological gadgets... they play outside like normal Pinoy kids...

    ReplyDelete