Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Haircuts!!

It has been rainy for 2 weeks now. Well, we've had 2 sunny days but it's been kind of a drag. I know, I know, I know, it's not cold and snowy so I shouldn't be complaining and I'm not super upset about it because it's been kind of cooler so we've been giving the air conditioners quite a break.
This morning I woke up early to go for a run before the kids got up only to find it absolutely pouring rain. I just sat around in the dark until the kids woke up and got them some breakfast and then they went off to play and I just sat there wondering what I should do. My house is clean, breakfast is done and a load was in the washer and dryer so there wasn't much to do there either.
Well, I figured it out! A week or so ago Ryan mentioned that maybe it was time Sydney got a haircut so I decided I was going to give my girls a haircut:
Maddy's HaircutSydney's Haircut
I admit it's not much for Madison. I just had to trim half an inch off the bottom to even out the last of the layers so now it's a nice even bob. Sydney we cut off about 2 1/2-3" and it looks great (or I think so anyway). She seems to like it to which is a nice boost to my hair cutting self esteem, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment