Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ALWAYS BEWARE of "Mom, You Gotta Come See This ... QUICK"

I have learned rather quickly that when Brayden comes into the house with something I need to see urgently it's probably better that I ask first. His interpretation of "must see" is a lot different then mine and I don't care about the gross bloated frogs being devoured by masses of red ants or the eroding remains of the big black snake that now only has it's skeleton as proof of it's existence.
Well we had one of those moments this morning. Finally we were granted a break from the rain and so the kids were excited to play outside. I cover them with mosquito spray and off they go. Maybe 2 minutes later Brayden comes running back into the house and is so excited about something! "Mom, you HAVE to come and see this! Hurry."
"Um, what exactly is it that I just have to see?" I ask. I've learned my lesson.
"A rat head!" he answers.
Ok, So I have to admit I was curious. A rat head? Seriously? What in the world was he trying to trick me with, it just didn't make sense. So outside I go and this is what I found:
Rat Head
Cleaning that up was about the grossest thing I've had to do in a while!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this one... I'm regretting making that photo bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good thing i already ate today.
    sick.

    ReplyDelete