Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Seems Like Yesterday

May 3rd marked our seventh wedding anniversary! I wish I could say I can't believe it but I do. Maybe it's the degree Ryan finished, the three kids I 'popped' out, and the move across the world that helps remind me it wasn't just yesterday. BUT it has been a great seven years.... filled with great times and challenges but here we are, stronger then ever and still learning.

So, on our wedding anniversary this year we woke up to a pretty empty fridge. No milk, no eggs and a few pieces of moldy bread. We decided to celebrate by going to McDonalds for breakfast after a nice walk around the Lagoon. We took our moldy bread with us and fed it to the fish. We spent the morning together as a family enjoying our time together. It was just a perfect start to a day!
Ryan and I then ditched the kids and went to the Iron Man 2 matinee and went out for dinner. Although the date was nice I have to admit that spending the morning having fun together with the kids was defiantly the highlight of my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment