Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Beginnings

Wow, okay! So after wiping my old site clean multiple times and still not getting rid of the malware warnings I decided to just start up a blogger site and slowly learn how to manipulate the code to get the site how I like it. With that said it will be a slow process and the look of the site will be changing often while I test the waters.

SO here we are! February 2010 in the Philippines with our 3 super sweaty children just heading into the heat of summer. Thankfully we are only a block from the pool so those refreshing jumps into the pool will be frequent and easy especially with all 3 of those kids really enjoy a good swim.

We've really been busy and up to so much and slowly as I find some free time I'll be constantly updating the 'going on's' of our life so far this year starting with our return to Bacolod, Philippines. So I hope you are ready for the emotional up and downs and hilarious events that form my life.

1 comment:

  1. I'M SO READY!!!
    Why did you guys move back?
    How long is it for?

    ReplyDelete