Thursday, April 2, 2009

oh yeah... so I had a baby

new born MadisonThe Beattie family would like to welcome Madison Moffat Beattie into our family! She joined us at 9:34pm on March 3/09. She came healthy at 7lbs 5oz and 2 wks before her due date. It's been a month already, I can't believe it. We have all survived so far and she seems to be doing great. Getting bigger and putting up with her two older siblings who can't seem to kiss her enough.
Although it's been kind of difficult for me to get used to having a baby in the house again (changing diapers and interrupted sleep) we can't wait to see what type of personality she is going to have and what she brings to the family.


Here are a couple pictures of Madison:
1 week old2 weeks old

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again guys! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say congratulations to you guys. I check your blog out from time to time--I was Ryan's trek sister and ran into you once at the temple with my mom :) She's very cute!

    ReplyDelete