Monday, April 6, 2009

And she's 3

Happy Birthday

I can't believe how quickly time flies by. Some days seem to take forever while living through them but looking back it always seems to have gone by in a blink.
Sydney turns 3 today and supposedly we should be out of those "terrible 2's" and onto the wonderful 3's. Wishful thinking? I can't really complain because she has been a blast so far with her crazy personality, facial expressions and imagination. She has defiantly kept my life extremely interesting day to day.
Saturday we had a party in celebration of Sydney's upcoming birthday. We played, painted and ate cake in the Allan Watson School gym with the 11 kids and 3 babies releasing energy running around with the balls and gym equipment. We had some yummy cake with ice cream and then ran around some more.
It was pretty relaxed and I think the kids enjoyed themselves, I know mine did anyway.
PaintingFabulous Cake

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed that no one commented on how awesome the birthday cake looks. You did a great job, its going to be hard to top that one next year.

    ReplyDelete