Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

I don't think that there are too many holidays that are better then Easter. In the morning we got to hear the Easter story about Jesus, his last days and the resurection and discuss it a bit with our primary class and then in the afternoon we got to watch a gang of crazy kids run around wild outside looking for all the treats hidden outside at Ryan's parents place. The only downside is that I have been trying my hardest to cut chocolate out of my diet since it seems to cause Madison to stay awake for hours and hours until she is so overtired she just absolutely looses it and freaks out in exhausted dispair. It is quite the temptation to have a bag full of chocolate that I don't let my kids eat (well... in moderation) and that I can't eat.
Sydney's SpoilsBrayden's Find

The Whole LotToo Good To Be True

Ryan's brother Derek was supposed to be returning home from his semester at BYU Hawaii but unfortunately missed his flight in Honolulu and didn't get to join us for our yummy BBQ feast. Thankfully he arrived safely only 1 day late with that reliable Southern Alberta wind to welcome him home.

1 comment: